Sunday, July 3, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 06 19 20 16)




getting closer to reading oscar wilde's the canterville ghost. having declared my intention to read it, i have now come into possession of a copy of oscar wilde's short stories, including (yes) the canterville ghost. next step: cracking open the book and settling in to read the story.

i am wearing rundholz black label s/s 2016 (dress, trousers, tee and shoes) and rundholz black label s/s 2013 (pullover).

2 comments:

Rita Carol said...

Is that tie in the front part of the dress or is it from a separate garment that you have tied on from the back. Just curious. I love the clothes you show and the shoes. Wow! I wish I could afford them.
Rita

wardrobetales said...

rita: thank you for the comment. to answer your question, the tie in the front is part of the dress. the tie is actually two sleeves tied together. the dress converts to a jacket. if you look at my post for april 30 of this year, the last photo shows me wearing a black version of the dress in its jacket version.