Wednesday, December 16, 2015

craving a break dress


i so need a break! fortunately (for me) one is on its way. here is what i want to do on my break: escape into a fictitious world ... or multiple fictitious worlds. and when i am not "running away", i want to do nothing: lie flat on my back on my bed or sofa and stare at the ceiling. maybe, if i am so inclined, some yoga. but that is all. some would call all of this a waste of time. that's fine. i am not asking anyone to join me in any of these activities. and i won't stand in the way of anyone else's activities on their break. i just so need my break! i call it pressing my reset button!

p.s. note the specs!

i am wearing the alpen top, the delphi scarf, the l/s honolulu dress and the amazing skirt by kaliyana. my pullover is by grizas. i am wearing the mondrian shoe (closed collection) by trippen.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The specs are super!
The layers sticking out behind make you look like some fabulous plated super-creature. Very striking & exciting.
Your break plans sound DREAMY!

Unknown said...

LOVE the specs - these are simply delicious and really suit you :->

wardrobetales said...

thank you, karen. as with many aspects of my personal presentation, over the years, i went through many different frame shapes before finally settling on round frames.

wardrobetales said...

thank you, jessica. a few more days and i will be on that break!