Wednesday, July 1, 2015

looking down from very high top


i have recently discovered that i am not comfortable in high open places. this includes balconies in theatres. when i am in a high open place, i feel the pull of the centre of the earth. irrationally, i start holding on to objects that appear to be fixed and unmovable. perhaps this explains my discomfort in high heeled shoes? or is that just the pain of them? (you may have noticed that i am rarely wearing high heeled shoes. i do have them, but they don't get much wear.) next time i find myself in a pair of high heeled shoes, i will have to pay closer attention to what i am feeling.

i am wearing the honolulu top, the amazing skirt and the maggro top by kaliyana. my boots are the pluto boot (closed collection) by trippen. 

1 comment:

Sue said...

I don't do heights either, but as for high shoes, I would fall off them!! Loving the spots.