Monday, January 20, 2014

new boots


here there are: one of the two new pairs of trippens that i succumbed to a little while ago. this pair has the new sole that i am testing out. so far i can say this about this new collection: so light. i can barely feel them on my feet. the fit is smaller than the other collections that i wear (the closed, box and happy collections), so i had to size up (one whole size). (fortunately, larger numbers don't bother me. my priority is good fit. the size is just a number.)

i am wearing the alpen top (a/w helsinki collection), the pelican top (a/w 2013), the sarouel pant (s/s corfu collection) and the honolulu skirt (a/w 2013) by kaliyana. my boots are the force boot (splitt collection) by trippen.

2 comments:

craftmates said...

You are a fashion goddess. I super love your style.

wardrobetales said...

thanks, craftmates! a lot! i really appreciate your very kind comment!