Monday, October 21, 2013

it wasn't meant to be ... skirt




in an attempt to inject some colour into my wardrobe, i went in search of this skirt in teal. sadly, it wasn't available in my size. (although, now that i think about, doesn't this skirt come in just one size and wasn't judy wearing the teal coloured skirt the day of my search? so why wasn't i offered judy's skirt? sorry, a little diversion.) many moons ago, i had a friend who never bought anything "at first sight", even if she wanted it really, really badly. she would come back the day after the first sighting and buy the item then, assuming that it was still there. if the item was gone the day after, she would say that that meant that she wasn't meant to have the item and she would go on her way ... happily. throughout the years, i have tried to adopt my friend's approach to buying clothing. i guess me and teal clothing were not meant to be. (now what about this skirt in the strippy fabric of the top? oh yeah, that wouldn't exactly be injecting colour into my wardrobe.)

i am wearing the 3-d skirt (a/w nagano collection), the alpen top (a/w helsinki collection) and the modena jacket (a/w nagano collection). my boots are the rectangle boot (closed collection) by trippen.

No comments: