Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Into The Night Cardi








The look:

blouse and cardi - old H&M
sweater dress - old Zara
beret - old
coat - old UO
texting gloves - H&M
boots - old Miz Mooz
bag - old Lululemon

The tale:

American Apparel is having a sale (at least it was having one today).  I was somewhat surprised when I saw this info on its website.  I can't recall American Apparel ever having a sale (which isn't to say that it never has).  I decided to visit a store and see what was on offer.  I came away with some black clothing.  When I was at the cash, the shop clerk took one look at me, dressed head to toe in black clothing, and one look at the pile of black clothing before him and said, "I see you are a fan of black".  Yes, at the moment, I do seem to be a fan of black.  But, as I said yesterday, I haven't given up on colour for the week just yet.  There are still three full days left in this week.

No comments: