Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick Change Artist Sweater Dress






The look:

shirt - old Gap
sweater dress - Zara
vest - old Gap
beret - old American Apparel
bag - old Lululemon
wellies - old Hunters
raincoat - old LLBean
scarf - old H&M
texting gloves - H&M

The tale:

The sweater dress that I wore today is one of four sweaters/sweater dresses that I purchased yesterday, for super cheap, from Zara.  I think that Zara is probably the one most significant source of sweater dresses for me, most of which I manage to get at Zara's end of the Winter sale, which luckily for me takes place smack dab in the middle of Winter, so I still have plenty of opportunities to wear any new acquisitions.  The longer the sale goes on, the lower the prices fall and the more excited I get.  Sometimes, new sweater dresses appear, sweater dresses that I hadn't seen during the season when everything was full price.  I don't know why this occurs.  I guess someone thought that no one would want these sweater dresses.  Well, all I can say is, that someone was not thinking of me and, for someone who loves sweater dresses, i.e., me, this is just nirvana.

No comments: