Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back At It Jacket




The look:

shirt - old H&M
tie - old Gap
sweater - old Zara
jacket - old H&M
skirt - old H&M
wool beret - old
leggings - old Lululemon
over-the-knee socks - H&M
riding boots - old JCrew
parka - old Canada Goose
scarf - old H&M
gloves - H&M
bag - Roots

The tale:

Okay.  I have just stopped laughing at the length of "the look" list.  Can you tell that it was cold outside today?  It's probably a good thing that I don't list undergarments.  My undergarments are a tale on their own.  Suffice it to say that, corset aside, I probably would have been quite comfortable in Edwardian times.  Today, that "the look" list would have been twice as long if I had listed all my undergarments.  Anyways, as promised, here is an outfit rerun -- the first of 2012 and the second of Winter 2011.  More outfit reruns are on the way.  Strangely, I am really looking forward to these reruns.  Truly.  This is not a case of "I think the lady doth protest too much".  It feels good to wear something that I have already enjoyed wearing once.  Liberating.

No comments: