Friday, December 16, 2011

Feather Dress





The look:

dress - Zara
wool pullover - H&M
wool beret - old
suede chukkas - Roots

The story:

It is so rare, I mean really rare, that I wear an entire outfit of recently acquired (and by recently acquired I mean acquired within the past couple of days) pieces of clothing and footwear.  Because I did this today, I think that the day should be marked in some fashion (sorry for the bad joke).  I have some idea about how to do this, but ... I just ... don't know.  I might just be searching for an excuse to do something somewhat extreme.  If I do it, I'll let you know.  But let me go back to today's outfit.  I saw (and got) the dress first.  When I decided that I wanted the dress, I knew just the sweater that I might wear with it.  Unfortunately, the sweater wasn't already in my closet.  So, after I got the dress, at Zara, I went to H&M to get the sweater.  The chukkas I picked up a day or so later, although, truth be told, I had been eyeing them for some time.  At the end of the day, today's outfit was just another uber comfortable outfit.  My most favourite kind of outfit.  And, I have never had anything in this colour.

No comments: