Monday, November 28, 2011

My First Hunters








I wore my very first pair of Hunters today.  I got these a few years ago ... at an end of season sale.  I wore them almost every day for about three months after that.  Lucky for me, it was Spring and a particularly wet Spring.  Since that first pair of Hunters, I have acquired a few more, mostly during the year that I had a wellies obsession.  The obsession has passed, but I still have all the Hunters.  Funny.  My first pair of Hunters were green and my last pair of Hunters were green.  (In between, there were black, brown and red Hunters.)  I think that I am pretty much set for wellies.

I am wearing an old Urban Renewal flannel blouse, an old Zara sweater tunic, old Lululemon leggings and knit shorts, an old Lands End barn jacket, an old wool beret and texting gloves from H&M.  My wellies are old Hunters.

No comments: