Monday, November 7, 2011

Mist On The Moors Dress






This is one of the first outfits that I wore a couple of weeks ago when I finally gave up bare legs for this year and donned tights.  It was hard to give up bare legs, but I have to say that, now, I am so comfortable in tights that, today, when it was warm enough for me to have gone with bare legs, I opted to wear tights. I don't know whether any of this talk about me being comfortable in tights is really true or whether it is a case of me unconsciously working to convince myself that I am okay with the fact that I will be wearing tights every day for the next six months (at least).  The latter, I think, since just thinking about wearing tights every day for six months is scaring me.

I am wearing a dress and open cardigan from JCrew Factory, an old Kensie coat and an old Nine West cloche hat.  My shoes are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a large frame bag from H&M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it! and coveting right now.
Iz

wardrobetales said...

Thanks, Iz! I wanted this dress last year when JCrew was selling it, but I didn't manage to scoop it up before it sold out. I was very happy when I saw it pop up this year on JCrew Factory. This time, I snapped it up quickly.