Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grey Skies Puffer Jacket Number One





It was cold today.  Hence why, in the morning, I reached for this puffer jacket.  Little did I know that it was going to rain (nay, pour down rain) this evening when I was making my way home.  I got drenched.  I hope that the faux fur trim on the hood of my puffer jacket survives.  When I got home, I said something that I am sure might have caused some (perhaps even many) to groan.  I said, "It being so cold, I would much rather it had snowed than rained."  Soon enough, I am sure.  Then I will be saying that I would much rather it rained, notwithstanding the cold.

I am wearing an old Gap shirt with an old Gap tie, a cropped wool sweater from H&M, an old uniform skirt from Lands End, an old puffer jacket, an old wool beret and gloves from H&M.  My chelsea boots are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a bag by Roots.

No comments: