Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Grey Shirt






There is only one reason why I wore what I did today.  It's because on Friday, when I wore a similar outfit, albeit in green, the moment that I left my house, I wanted to wear the boots that I wore today, instead of the shoes that I did wear.  So, today, I was determined to wear something similar to what I wore on Friday, so that I could wear the boots.  Not a very inspiring reason to wear what I did wear, but clothing choices are always deeply inspired.

I am wearing an old H&M shirt with an old Gap tie, an old jumper dress (originally from a local arts and crafts import shop), an old Anthropologie jacket and an old JCrew scarf.  My boots are old Fluevogs.  I am wearing a cotton knit beret from American Apparel.  I am carrying an old Roots cotton canvas satchel.

No comments: