Monday, October 10, 2011

Blue Uniform Skirt








I just passed three days "surviving" with the same six pieces of clothing, the same footwear and the same accessories.  Funny how can I so easily do this when I stay at home, but ask me to do this when I travel somewhere and I just can't.  For each day that I am away from home, I can only seem to think of a completely different outfit to wear, composed of completely different separates, footwear and accessories.  (No wonder a carry-on never suffices.)  As I said, funny.

I am wearing an old Old Navy tshirt, an old Lands End uniform skirt (held up by old H&M suspenders), an old Gap cotton wrap vest and a chunky cropped sweater from H&M.  An old souvenir scarf is tied round my neck and I am wearing a cotton knit beret from American Apparel.  My boots are Fluevogs.  I am carrying an old cotton canvas souvenir satchel.

No comments: