Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Favourite Grey Gingham Scarf: Take Two







I figured that if it worked in brown, it should also work in black.  It just seemed like the right thing to do on Tuesday morning (and, I am not too proud to admit, this morning): put on a replica of Monday's outfit in a different "colour".  As I wrote last week, I am fresh out of planned outfits, and a sudden "cold snap" has blown into town (it was only eleven degrees celsius on Tuesday morning and fourteen degrees celsius this morning) making getting dressed a bit of a creative challenge after weeks of easy Summer dressing (dress, shoes and go).  So if an easy out (like wearing the same thing every day) shows up, can you blame me for taking it?

I am wearing an old H&M shirt with an old Gap tie, an old jumper dress and a jacket from Anthropologie.  Wrapped around my neck is an old JCrew scarf and atop my head is a cotton knit beret from American Apparel.  Fluevogs are on my feet and I am carrying an old souvenir bag.

No comments: