Thursday, September 1, 2011

Borders Skirt



I did end up wearing the last work outfit that I had planned for this work week today.  That's it now for planned outfits, for work days or otherwise.  Starting tomorrow I am going to be winging in the clothing department.  Not that I am a huge planner, but dressing may be a disaster going forward.  When I started this blog, I never planned outfits ahead.  I remember writing about how planning outfits didn't work for me.  At some point along the way, I started planning outfits.  Not for the blog, mind (at least not consciously).  But just to make getting up and getting dressed on work days easier -- it made things easier, quicker, to have a selection of planned outfits to turn to.  The problem with my starting to plan is that I now feel a bit at a loss when I have no dress plans.  "Go with the flow," I am starting to tell myself, in preparation for tomorrow.  "Just go with the flow."

No comments: