Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mad For Plaid Suit





Not technically a plaid, I was informed.  Speaking of the fabric of my new suit.  More of a check.  But I don't really care.  Plaids, tartans, checks and ginghams.  I lump them all (okay, excepting the gingham) into one category -- plaid -- and I love them all.  My apologies to all the purists (I love you too, by the way).  Which brings me (back) to my new plaid suit!  I bought it this past weekend at the Summer fair.  There is an arts and crafts section to the fair, which, over the past few years, has come to feature more and more independent clothing designers.  I saw the jumper dress first -- attracted to the plaid, like a moth to a flame.  The designer then showed me the matching jacket, which, as you can see, features a sailor collar.  Plaid and a sailor collar!  Two of my most favourite things!  Well you can just imagine that the deal was done lickety-split!

P.S. And to put the cherry on top, my new Fluevogs, acquired just the Friday before I went to the Summer fair, go perfectly with the mad for plaid suit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous!!! Love it.
Iz :)