Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Chelsea Boot




It has been some years since I wore a Chelsea boot, and the idea of wearing a Chelsea boot had completely gone out of my mind until several days ago.  The Chelsea boot, and the idea of my wearing one again, was resurrected when, about a week or so ago, I saw a pair of boots on the feet of another blogger.  Her boots did not appear to be Chelsea boots (they seemed to have zippers on each side, rather than elastics), but they so looked like Chelsea boots from the front and they so looked adorable that I started feeling sentimental about the Chelsea boot.  Several days later, I couldn't resist but get a pair of Chelsea boots and, a day later, I couldn't resist but put the boots in circulation.  Sooooo comfy.  Now I remember why I used to practically live in Chelsea boots.

No comments: