Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saturday Morning Errands Shorts (And Shoes)



I am not sure why it is that whenever JCrew decides to set the stage for an outfit by referring to the outfit as something that might be worn while running weekend errands the time when these errands are run inevitably turns out to be Saturday morning.  Or maybe I do know why this is the case.  In any event, and notwithstanding that my weekend errands were run today, Sunday, in a nod to JCrew, I decided to label my cut-off sweats and my Laurentian Chiefs (not Minnetonkas) as "Saturday Morning Errands" shorts and shoes.  Today I realized how nice it is to dress down (and I mean down) when one's day consists of nothing but errands.  I think that I will do more of this dressing down.  But don't worry, I won't always (if ever again) post these very casual, completely un-noteworthy outfits.

No comments: