Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Guided Walk In The Woods Shorts






I am always astounded when a clerk in a shop remembers me, even if our previous interaction was unremarkable.  Case in point:  Today, I visited the shop where, last Fall, I bought the Cydwoqs that I wore today.  I don't think that I have been in the shop since last Fall.  The clerk who had assisted me with my purchase last year remembered me.  What I had bought and what I had tried on.  Astounding.  I didn't buy any new Cydwoqs today, although I think I would like to have the pair that I wore today in brown.  Perhaps in the Fall.  While I didn't buy any shoes today, I did buy the most perfect black skirt for the Fall.  The perfect length, the perfect style, the perfect weight of fabric.  And on sale.  Just perfect.  It will work splendidly with one of the Dear Creatures blouses that I bought online this past week.  I must admit that I am getting more and more excited to receive my Dear Creatures package.  Hopefully, it won't be too long before it arrives.

No comments: