Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Citrus Harvest Skirt



I learned something today.  I learned that there is something called a monk shoe.  A man's shoe with no lacing, closed by a buckle and strap.  I had no idea.  This new found knowledge was probably the most exciting thing that happened today.  In other news, while I am still going with the orange, yellow and cream love that first hit me on Wednesday, I must confess that the love is beginning to fade and I am growing somewhat bored with orange, yellow and cream (blue is starting to look very attractive to me).  I could probably talk myself into hanging in there, but why?  Just because it's easier, because all my orange, yellow and cream clothing is presently to hand?  Because it is hot outside and I don't really want to spend too much time thinking about clothing.  Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really nice color combo. and it's not always easy. as I once read: every color suits to everyone, but not all the hues. so the thing is to find them. you've certainly did it here.