Monday, June 6, 2011

The Extremely Long Tie



It was a long day on Sunday, full of activities: yoga, shopping, a ballet and a "girls' night out".  By the time I got home, I was tired.  And, unfortunately, wired.  As I write this post, in the wee hours of Monday morning, I am still trying to unwind.  Maybe because I was wired as I thought about this, reflecting on the outfit that I chose to wear for my activity filled Sunday, I thought that I should start "dressing up" a bit more for some of the things that I do, going to the ballet being one example of these things.  I don't mean that I should don a ball gown or anything like that.  I mean that I should wear something nicer than a regular weekend outfit and maybe something a bit more "daring" (or "rebellious" or just plain old "dressed up") than what I would wear during the week.  I don't know.  Maybe I will feel differently when I have settled down.  Or, maybe it's something to think about.

No comments: