Thursday, January 13, 2011

The What A Deal Pendleton Shirt



I have to say that the jacket and skirt that I wore today are two favourite pieces of clothing in my wardrobe.    I am very pleased that I was able to bring them together.  It is a little hard to believe that it took me as long as it did (a couple of years) to do so.  Maybe I needed the two new pieces that I wore today -- the shirt and vest -- as the catalyst for bringing them together.



The two new pieces that I wore today -- the shirt and vest -- were pieces that I recently purchased on sale at Urban Outfitters.  Not to belittle the vest, but I was particularly excited to have scored the shirt -- a Pendleton shirt.  That said, both pieces were exceptional deals.  I know that I will enjoy them for years to come!


I am wearing a vintage H&M skirt and jacket, a Pendleton shirt from Urban Outfitters with a vintage Gap tie, a BDG corduroy vest from Urban Outfitters, vintage Lululemon leggings, old wool work socks from an off-price store and boots by LLBean.  My coat is a vintage Canada Goose parka, my wool handknit button scarf is a gift, my hat is old by Roots and my mitts are vintage H&M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure look well bundled up :)

wardrobetales said...

Thanks for noticing how bundled up I am lz bakinog ormara! I do like Winter, but I hate being cold. It gets cold where I live, not as cold as in some places, but still cold (it was -17 celsius on this particular day). So I have definitely learned to layer ... and layer ... and layer. I kinda like it! It let's me wear lots of my clothes! ;D!