Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Can't Resist


I can't resist a JCrew sale.  No matter how much I try.  This means that over the next few weeks, I will be debuting several new JCrew pieces on the blog.  These will mostly be sweaters.  I suppose because I only shop JCrew online (there being no JCrew store anywhere near where I live) and sweaters are the easiest item of clothing for me to purchase online (in terms of getting the "right" fit).  Although, I did order something yesterday that wasn't a sweater and I am really looking forward to receiving it.  Without giving anything away, it is an accessory that I want to "play" with in the coming year.  I inherited two similar accessories from a friend recently, so I will have plenty of them to "play" with.

I am wearing a vintage flannel shirt restyled by Urban Renewal from Urban Outfitters with a silver pin from El Mundo, a vintage Zara jumper dress, a wool shrug by Paper People Clothing, un-sweatpants by Roots, old socks by Hue and vintage Fluevog boots.

No comments: