Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer School Girl No. 2


I decided to bring out Summer School Girl for today.  I am really liking her this Summer.



And not that this needs repeating, but I am also really liking this sailor collar jacket.  It never ceases to amaze me how I can have a piece of clothing for years without it being anything particularly special.  Then, all of a sudden, it becomes the "it" piece of clothing for a particular season.  Why does this happen?


It is largely because of my experience with this jacket this Summer (and a similar experience with a coat this past Winter) that I want to give shopping my closet a go.  I am anxious to find what other "it" pieces of clothing are hidden in the depths of my closet.




jacket: JCrew, from my closet
blouse: Gap, from my closet
tie: fabric belt taken from an Anthropologie dress
skirt: Gap
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
shoes: Prophecy

No comments: