Friday, June 4, 2010

Maxi Dress-ing



When long (or maxi) Summer dresses re-appeared a few years back, I thought that I would give them a try.  Needless to say, I didn't mind them at all.  Over the years since their re-appearance, I have acquired a few.  I think that I have four in my closet presently (two of which are recent purchases).  The dress that I wore today may have been my first of the four purchased.  One challenge of wearing maxi dresses is not stepping on the hem; a second challenge, if you wear the maxi dress to work and sit in an office chair with wheels, is not rolling the chair over the bottom of the dress.  Happily, I have conquered both challenges.



Do you think that it is an accident that the colour palette of today's outfit is exactly the same as the colour palette of yesterday's outfit (red, black and yellow -- although there is very little yellow)?  Hmmm.

dress: Zara, from my closet
vest: Zara, from my closet
jacket: Gap, from my closet
socks: Hue, from my sock drawer
boots: Aldo, from my closet
necklace: ?, from my jewelry box
cuff: ?, from my jewelry box

No comments: