Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Wake Up and it Dawns on Me







Can a blue red work with an orange red?  You bet! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  It never ceases to amaze me how in the wee hours of the morning, different shades of a colour (in the case of today, red) really look like they are from the same family when they actually aren't.  I don't know whether it is because of poor lighting in my house -- I tend not to like bright artificial lighting, at any time of day but particularly in the morning -- or whether it is because I am never fully awake until about one hour after I have left my house.  When I finally get into some good natural lighting and am fully awake, it dawns on me that I may not be wearing matching shades of a colour.  Sometimes I care, sometimes I don't.  Today, I realized that I "accidentally" put together some blue reds with orange reds.  Today, I absolutely, positively did not care!




jacket: Gap, old
scarf: Zara, old
shirt: Gap
skirt: Gap, last season
sweater: Zara, last season
belt: H&M, old
boots: Frye (from Get Outside)

No comments: