Sunday, March 28, 2010

Testing, Testing ... One







coat: H&M, old
beret: ?
scarf: H&M, old
gloves: ?
shirt: Gap, old
jumper: from an off-price store, old
sweater: Gap, old
tights:?
boots: Hunter
pin: ?
purse: Nine West, old

I am testing out an idea for a project that came to me a couple of days ago.  I am not ready to reveal the idea (or project) just yet, but I will do so by the end of the week, regardless of whether the test is successful and I decide to go ahead with the project.

In the meantime, I have planned three days of purple/plum outfits.  Today is day one.  I don't know if I will wear purple/plum outfits on three consecutive days or if I will space the three days out.  Since I usually dress based on what I feel like wearing, I cannot guarantee that I will feel like wearing purple/plum outfits on each of three consecutive days.  But, I am aiming for three days, consecutive or otherwise.  One down, two to go!

A couple of points about today's purple/plum outfit.  First, there is probably as much turquoise in the outfit as there is purple, so I could have called it a turquoise outfit.  But I am calling it a purple/plum outfit.  Second, had it not been raining today, I would have worn a different pair of boots -- the Fluevog boots that I am wearing in the photo below -- the colour of which would have picked up on the colour of the buttons on the sweater (which, sadly, isn't apparent in the photo).

I am looking forward to tomorrow.  I wonder what I will end up wearing.



socks: ?
boots: Fluevog

No comments: