Monday, March 29, 2010

Testing, Testing ... One, Two



Today was day two of three days of purple/plum outfits.  Here is how it went:  Yesterday, I was happy.    Today, I was decidedly less happy.  I felt trapped, constrained, boxed in.  I wasn't entirely comfortable in my second skin, which seemed to affect how I felt in my own skin.  Here is what I think will happen tomorrow:  I will want to break out of the box.  I will abandon any notion of wearing a purple/plum outfit.  Or, my self-discipline will kick in and I will force myself to wear a purple/plum outfit (even though it wasn't dictated that I wear purple/plum outfits on three consecutive days).  I will end up feeling miserable at the end of the day.  I suppose that I could call the endeavour off, but I feel that I committed to it and must now see it through, for better or worse.

coat: H&M, old
scarf: ?
gloves: ?
sweater: Gap, old
skirt: H&M, old
belt (not showing): ?
tights: Mondor
boots: Frye (from Get Outside)

No comments: